Fiske Library Summer Reading Club News
This summer Wrentham children and teens are invited to participate in the 2019 Statewide Summer Library Program: A UNIVERSE OF STORIES! sponsored by your local library, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners. The goal of the summer reading program is to encourage Wrentham families to read together during the vacation months. Participants reading, OR BEING READ TO, for a minimum of 15 minutes per day for 30 days during the summer may enter a raffle to win one of the following prizes:
• 3 dozen Assorted Animal & Book Sets donated by CLAUDIA & RICHARD SCHUMACHER in memory of CAROLYN SCHUMACHER
• $200.00 donated by JOAN R. BENZIE in memory of her parents, ETHELREDA & HARRY GROSS, Wrentham residents for many, many years.
• TEN free Ninja Wipeout passes donated by SUPERCHARGED ENTERTAINMENT, Wrentham
• 1 dozen Assorted Animal and Book sets donated by MARGE WALSH
• $100.00 donated by JIM SOARES
• $100.00 donated by THE HOLLY CLUB OF WRENTHAM
• $100.00 in bookstore gift cards donated by WRENTHAM COOPERATIVE BANK
• $100.00 gift certificate and gift basket donated by SHOWCASE DANCE PRODUCTIONS, Wrentham
• TEN free tickets donated by TREETOP ADVENTURES, Canton
• TEN $10.00 book store gift cards donated by THE LOEHFELM FAMILY
• $75.00 for gift cards donated by WRENTHAM REGIONAL TIRE & SUNOCO
• 1 airplane fighter jet complete bedding set donated by SUSAN SCARNECCHIA
• Two $25.00 gift cards and Four Showcase Movie Tickets donated by MAPLES LITTLE ANGLES & MAPLES REHABILITATION AND NURSING CENTER. Wrentham
• $50.00 donated by D. G. RANIERI REAL ESTATE, Franklin
• $50.00 and a yoga mat donated by MARY WHELTON
• Five Lalaloopsy dolls, 5 playground balls and 8 fidget spinners donated by SMALL STEPS DAYCARE, Wrentham
• Three $10.00 bookstore gift cards donated by MISS LIZ in memory of her parents ROBERT & IRENE REEVES who shared their love of reading with all of their children.
• Three $10.00 gift cards donated by WHITE BARN FARM
• Two passes to the Patriot's Hall of Fame at Patriot Place donated by CAROL DAVIS
• $25.00 gift card and a tote bag donated by AN UNLIKELY STORY BOOKSTORE AND CAFE, Plainville
• $25.00 donated by KATHY MEHLER, APPLETREE REALTY, Wrentham
• $20.00 gift card donated by OMEGA PIZZA, Wrentham
• $20.00 donated by LAURA AQUILIO
• 2 velcro catch ball sets, 3 sets of flashcards, package of whiffle balls donated by LAURA AND JUSTIN MACIONE & FAMILY
• Two $5.00 gift cards to Tasty’s and Two Toy Water Balloon Launchers donated by ANONYMOUS
• Craft kits, baseball cards, and fidget spinners donated by CATALDO’S PAINT & HARDWARE, INC. Wrentham
All Summer Reading Club Members that complete the program will receive a kiddie ice cream cone certificate donated by NICKY’S RESTAURANT.
THE FIRST 50 CHILDREN TO COMPLETE THE PROGRAM AND RETURN THEIR COUPON AFTER READING, OR BEING READ TO, FOR 30 DAYS WILL RECEIVE A 60 MIN. JUMP PASS FOR ALTITUDE TRAMPOLINE PARK IN NORTH ATTLEBORO!
Although the reading club is for babies, children, teens we have a special promotion for the first 300 children ages 7-18 to register. They will receive a bookmark with a special coupon for $10.00 off at TreeTop Adventures in Canton, MA. TreeTop Adventures is a high ropes and zip-line course consisting of more than 130 platforms installed in the trees connected by various "obstacles" like rope netting, rolling logs, climbing walls, air trapeze and zip-lines.
Special prize for students in grades 1-12!
All Summer Reading Club Members that complete the 30 days of reading (or being read to) by Aug. 1st may pick up a form at Fiske Library to send to the PAWSOX for a free ticket to the game on August 17. Member will get either a Reserved Box Seat ticket or a General Admission ticket based on families’ ticket choice. Extra tickets can be purchased by filling out the bottom of the form. On game night the students will be honored at a special pregame “on field” ceremony.
Fiske Library Summer Reading Club News