Celebrate Independence Day Bike Decorating and Photo Booth
Pick up a free mini bike decorating kit in front of the library to bring home. Decorate your bike, scooter, wagon, baby buggy or yourself and come back to use our outdoor Fourth of July Photo Booth! While you are here, enjoy the outdoor Story Walk, sign up for the summer reading club, and take a free book from the collection in front of the library. Happy Summer, Happy Reading!
Join in the FLOWER POWER GAME! 🏵️🌸🌼 Kindness Blossoms in Wrentham
This is a game we can all play to have fun, make someone feel better, enjoy some time doing good deeds that you can be proud of, and show your friends, family and neighbors that there is no shortage of kindness in Wrentham.
There is no limit when it comes to spreading kindness – all ages are welcome to join in!
When you finish the game described below – you can draw your own or download a flower coloring page to color, decorate, and sign with a friendly note if you wish – (Think BIG and COLORFUL) to be displayed on the Fiske Public Library window – so everyone can see how the Flower Power of kindness really works in our town.
Here’s how it works:
1. Print the game board. (Download PDF of game board here.)
2. Look over all of the possible activities you can do as listed in each of the game board boxes. There are several blank spaces in the game board so you can add your own ideas for acts of kindness.
3. You certainly don’t have to do everything listed but try to complete enough activities to complete at least one row – down, across, or diagonally.
4. Now it’s time to get really creative and decorate your flower in any way that you would like – including your name and/or a short message if you want to. You may even add your photo if you’d like!
5. Put your kindness flower in the Library book drop and pretty soon you will see it displayed in the Library windows. That’s what we mean by FLOWER POWER!
Ukulele Sing-Along with Miss Liz can now be found on its own page under Children & Teens. Click here to view all of Miss Liz's "Happy Song Sing-Alongs"!